Scrapbook challange #13: Reflective writing

I have created my identity on different tools and platforms of my choice depending on interests and I have a network of professionals and materials that help me learn interactively.

When online you need to behave as your identity is very important for your career and learning. You also have to create a communication strategy that will take you from being a consumer to being a commentator and an agent of change. When online there are people, hashtags and groups of your interest to follow, that enables you to stay organized but you need also to create by synthesize other people's ideas and come up with your own contribution not just a like.

I am well organized with few people to learn from and few hashtags of interest areas, but I am not confident enough to share all my feelings, there is a sense of insecurity when comes to some staffs where I am not felling like I have much contributions to make, So I contribute on communities and people that I am confident and push a little bit to where I am not by trying to create my own conversations depending on experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication fear, Cultural or what?

Scarbook chalange #11: 4 C's of using social media for online learning

Learning; Knowing where to find it in your network