Learning in the 21st century

It does not matter whether music is playing at the neighbor's house or a family member is interfering, when your learning online you will just learn. There is nothing like very cool environment or a specific place and you can get even a degree, the very best one. Only that the course should be well structured.

When I wake up every morning I take an enterpreneurship lesson on an app and there after I switch to my get ready, get set, be online learner course, but today was different, music was playing at the next window to mine and I could not concentrate with the enterpreneurship lesson, I decided to switch to online learning without doing my enterpreneurship module. I had a scrapbook challenge waiting for me, I though let me try that and see and it just worked well, I managed to continue despite all the disturbance and then I noticed something.

learning online should be different from the traditional learning. it should be practical and integrated, some reading, a video and doing, these made me attracted and at some points I could not even hear the externality from my neighbor.
The enterpreneurship course despite being online it is just reading and doing an assignment, it can even be printed to a book, when you do not feel like reading no learning, the only advantage is I can continue where I left on other time when I am ready, but learning should be fun and exciting, only your efforts, as it is the case with get ready, get set course.

Just at the beginning and I am ready only getting set and at the end I can see myself as an online learner. It is my hope that through this course I will master an online learning, knowing the requirements, moving from one tool to another and being able to take any online course, I will be
confident, relaxed and enjoy the learning and lastly being able to interact with other people from different places and share experience. It is very nice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication fear, Cultural or what?

Scarbook chalange #11: 4 C's of using social media for online learning

Learning; Knowing where to find it in your network