Online Learning

I am comfortable using my computer because it allows me to navigate through different activities, I do not need to use other device for any task, it is comfortable with the typing than mobile phone and I have not had any bad experience so far.

I am also comfortable using internet when there is a problem because I can simply contact the support team, for example I got a challenge during registration with the postal address and my password containing characters common to my email and they were all resolved and I managed to join. the other good experience with internet is I get email notifications when logged out of the course and I can track all issues that needs my attention on time.

I have set a time for taking my course everyday at my sitting room, I get one hour everyday when I wake up to go through at least one session and other interactions like other peoples posts, announcements and correcting previous errors to my issues. I am doing this all alone and I have chosen  the time when family members are still asleep to avoid interactions, no one is telling me what to do but I normally contact the support team and ask on comment If I need clarifications

I am comfortable reach out to others but my experience has not been better, there has not been a good interactions and the most feedback is from the facilitator. I would like to get more connections, having conversation with other people and share experience, I even commented that may be I am a late comer.

I like the course and I saw the advert on Instagram and decide to join myself and went on to set a  plan for accomplishing it, I am trying my level best to sustain the plan and have consistent

Comments

  1. You sound like a very determined and committed learner. It is important to have the time and opportunity to learn online, without interruptions. I am interested that you saw this course advertised on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Communication fear, Cultural or what?

Scarbook chalange #11: 4 C's of using social media for online learning

Learning; Knowing where to find it in your network