Scrapbook challange #6: My digital, online learning skills

I can connect, communicate and behave online, the challanges comes with collaboration, creation and choices of the best learning tools and these are the areas I would like to improve. As can be seen they are related, but I have found that I am not familiar with most of the tools mentioned and not In professional communities except from google+ which is no longer functioning and medium where I only read articles. I had no confidence sharing opinions and ideas on platforms, thanks to the course that I beginning to be confident.

Beginning with collaboration, I have tried to interact with colleagues on the course, commenting and asking and I have found out some who we are almost on the same level and I am going to initiate more interaction and integrate other tools like skype and tweeter, I will try to join professional communities on different platforms and collaborate in discussions and issues. By doing so I will add more tools on my PLE meaning that depending on interests I will have chosen suitable tools and through engagement I will have to create contents for sharing. I have also used all the tools integrated on the challanges and I am quite confident that I can use even others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication fear, Cultural or what?

Scarbook chalange #11: 4 C's of using social media for online learning

Learning; Knowing where to find it in your network