Scrapbook challange #7: Web 2.0 smackdown

I have been thinking of creating a website, I visited Wix.com after seeing an add on YouTube and google site on google drive when I was doing "learning on cloud session " and the experience was interesting.
I did not know about Weebly also  a free website creating site  until I learned it on "digital toolbox" and it draw my attention.

The visit to all these three was to create a free website for an organization and a project I am thinking of "to create an online center for graduate youth to interact and leverage on social capital to increase their employability.

I managed a website from wix.com for Women movement and efforts organization and I had started working for a hub website on google sites and currently Weebly where I am progressing well.

If your thinking of having a website and you do not have money I recommend these free website creating sites. Though you will need to upgrade them for the case of Wix and Weebly to be adds' free but they save the purpose. it is also fun there and there lessons to learn

May be you should try yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication fear, Cultural or what?

Scarbook chalange #11: 4 C's of using social media for online learning

Learning; Knowing where to find it in your network