Scrapbook challange #8: How large is my digital footprint



My digital footprint appear I the most places that I visit or that people have shares my information and places that I appear officially like work and academic institutions.

It is not bigger because digital revolution is in initial stages and I have been to academic institutions when data were stored manually.

My prints also does not appear on the search for the tools I rarely use like Linkedin, Canva, Pintrest and blogger.com. this is because is started using them recently and I do not have much content there and because I am not much familiar with them on settings and I have probably not made them more public.

I appreciate the fact that my footprint is not that bigger and therefore manageable, with the digital skills that I am learning I can be able to make it organized and safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication fear, Cultural or what?

Scarbook chalange #11: 4 C's of using social media for online learning

Learning; Knowing where to find it in your network