Scrapbook challenge #15: Digital Curation and ME

I am now curating online materials and scoop.it has been my favourite. I have created my topic and I can follow up other topics of interest, curate more materials and learn.

The tool is more professional and there are a lot of interesting topics from different areas of professionalism for learning and collaboration. The content is described and you can simply understand whether it is useful for you or not. It has been the best alternative to Google + following the disappearance of the later. I like the specification and being purposely for learning that means when you go for scoop.it you go learning.

The challenge that I faced is getting an extension for the tool, this could have made scooping easy direct from the web but I could not find it, though I saw it in one of the Youtube tutorial videos. The other thing I found difficult to use is sharing on social media, a tweeter post was created but I could not find it on my profile and there was a blank space for linked in that does not specify what to post.

This is because the tool is new and I was not familiar with most of the functionality but regular use of it and learning will offer me an opportunity to understand much about the tool and make learning easy while scooping.


Kenonke is my scoop.it topic and I will make the content integrated with materials from different aspects ranging from social entrepreneur, digital, management and soccer when necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication fear, Cultural or what?

Scarbook chalange #11: 4 C's of using social media for online learning

Learning; Knowing where to find it in your network