Scrapbook Challenge #19: Lights, camera, ction

Creating this video was a nice experience, I tried it offline with my webcam and online with Wevideo but the online experience was not good because of the internet bandwidth so I made several practices offline until I was confident enough to create a good video and uploaded it to Wevideo and make some edits. Because I was in a free mode I had to upload the audio and image that I used for editing. The editing was not so much challenging because I was referring to tutorial video on the course and I was able to upload and share my video on youtube, all the uploading procedures are visible on the tools and it is just cool. several practices was a key, as you record more videos you become confident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication fear, Cultural or what?

Scarbook chalange #11: 4 C's of using social media for online learning

Learning; Knowing where to find it in your network