Scapbook Challange #20: Review. Reflect, Plan

Remember my digital, online learning skills. A lot has changed and there are even more opportunities




I have improved much on my citizenship and collaboration with a slight improvement on creation and choice of tools, except for video contents and editing to the higher quality. My connection and communication skills have remained same though there some improvement but are more theoretical than practical, I have made some practices and add connections but I need more practice as a competent learner to see how best I can do as a digital citizen. 

I need more development on Communication and creation because these were not directly in line with the course sessions compared to others. Communication also was the biggest challenge with me at the beginning and creation has happened to be on my interest throughout the course and here is the plan to take this experience to a new level.

1. 1 tweeter post/comment every day for three months 
2. 1 blog post every week, also shared on other tools for three months
3. 1 contribution in my network/communities on every two days for three months 
4. Create 2 digital products per week and share the best for three months 
5. Sharing images on different platforms regularly for three months 

I have set the duration of three months as a baseline to which I will also make an assessment but from there I will be an emerging expert and proceed. The strategy is hinged on the tools and social networks I am using or managing and the tasks should all be started by 9th Septemeber and the rules I have set will operate from there, the four days are for getting ready and set.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication fear, Cultural or what?

Scarbook chalange #11: 4 C's of using social media for online learning

Learning; Knowing where to find it in your network